Currently Reading: Icon of the Indecisive (IGoL #3) by Mina V. Esguerra

Icon of the Indecisive (Interim Goddess of Love #3) by Mina V. Esguerra
Publisher: Bright Girl Books
My Copy: Smashwords Edition



Icon of the Indecisive by Mina V. Esguerra is the third book in the Interim Goddess of Love (IGoL) trilogy.

I will be honest here. I need an IGoL refresher. I can't remember most parts of the first two books in the series. But at least, I still know the plot of the story, Hannah being the Interim Goddess of Love, Quin and Diego being gods as well as the other mean girl who is the goddess of the moon.

I suck at reading series and anthologies. I tend to read really slow when it comes to anthologies, and series give me selective amnesia, I forget them that easy if I don't read the sequel right away.

I actually had this book last September when I bought it at a discounted price from the author herself in the #romanceclass booth in the very first Aklatan but because of too many required readings and events, my TBR books piled up. (I still have three boxes of unread books. *sad*)

I planned to finish this before the year ends and from the looks of it, I only have one day. Why is it the end of the year already? I thought it's only the 28th! What happened?

Okay, off to read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Library Mistress Credits: Code by Emporium Digital