The Reading Plan

One of the things I included in my New Year's Resolution is to follow my Reading Plan strictly. Well, if you are not the kind of person who explore blogs, I'm ready to spoon-fed you.

This list can be found in the upper portion of this webspace. Just inside those navbars.

I just finished arranging it until September. You see, I still am not decided and I'm sure that that follow the Reading Plan strictly rule will only be observed because I will surely rearrange this list from time to time. Yes, according to my mood. But nonetheless, this is my final decision SO FAR.

You will notice that I appended one F. Sionil Jose book every month and I also have author marathons strategically included within the certain author's birthmonth. :)


January

LIBA: Moon Over Manifest
LIBA: The Baron in the Trees
Maligayang Pagdating Sa Sitio Catacutan: Mga Kuwentong Kasisindakan
Love, Stargirl
The God Stealer
Bared To You

February

KikoMachine Komix Marathon
LIBA Book/s
Sin: A Novel
Before Ever After
Ready Or Not
PHR (for review)


March

LIBA Book/s
MC Group Book
Rio Alma Marathon 
Brave New World
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
Viajero

April

Si Crispin (Thank you, Anvil)
My Brother, My Executioner
Jane Eyre
Manila Noir
The Real Score

May

MC Group Book
Eyre Affair
Prom
Ben Singkol
Banana Heart Summer
Nick Joaquin Marathon

June

The Clique Marathon
Save the Cake
The Pretenders

July

MC Group Book
The Feet of Juan Bacnang
Romancing the Bookworm
Looking for Alaska

August

Mass
Cloud Atlas
Gitarista
Kangkong 1896
Olvidon

September

Edilberto Tiempo Marathon
Doppleganger Chronicles
Sherds


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Library Mistress Credits: Code by Emporium Digital