Currently Devouring: Jenny Han

I've just finished To All The Boys I've Loved Before and yes, I liked it. At first, I really am not so hooked especially I hated that Lara Jean likes her sister's boyfriend, and also I just hated Lara Jean. I hate her name, her rants, the only thing I like about her is that she is friends with Chris. But whatever, like the entire book universe, Peter Kavinsky won me. #CharmedByKavinsky So, here I am... reading P.S. I Still Love You when I should be reading books for school already!

I will try to write a review soon. Combined one, maybe. :)

Have you read this book before? What are your thoughts?

1 comments:

  1. Read To All the Boys I've Loved Before a few months ago because of all the hype. OMGGG I just bought the second one and I'm reading it now. We can like fangirl after hopefully! YAAY I can't wait to read more about Peter and Lara Jean <3

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Library Mistress Credits: Code by Emporium Digital