Day 2: The Firm by John Grisham

Today I finished Chapter 2. At this rate, I will be finishing this book after 37 days since this one has 39 chapters, I am tempted to up my game but I know other priorities will either come in between or be sacrificed. Right now, I can't help but feel blessed that I am able to follow through my plan.


The book is still introducing me to how awesome The Firm is, which I believe is all a front anyway since it is just too good to be true. Today I met Abby, Mitch's wife and that led me to searching who played Abby in the Tom Cruise movie! I am threading lightly on the Internet though. I don't want to be spoiled! Hahaha. I am, however quite spoiled because my search led me to the Josh Lucas series rendition of this book and I did not know that it was a 'sequel' of the movie! Ugh. So much ugh! But I am ready to know how things will unravel still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Library Mistress Credits: Code by Emporium Digital